SARCASM IN HEELS TURNS ONE TODAY!!!

Hey lovelies! I was looking at some of my old post and I realized that this blog is a year old today!! ONE WHOLE YEAR!!!!! And nothing says happy birthday quite like a clip art cupcake.


Look at that. Doesn't that almost look life effect?

Seriously guys, I'm really excited about this! It's been a whole year with this year, and what a year it's been. I started this blog a year ago, semi-peer pressured by Kat after telling her that I always wanted to start a fashion blog. I was in a really interesting place in my life. I was really depressed, a not so great relationship was ending that I was really sad about and I didn't want I was doing and felt like I didn't have an choices in life. This blog became a great outlet to be creative and write; it was a fun outlet for for me. 
Now, while I'm still dealing with depression and body image issues, I feel like I'm doing better. I have an amazing group of friends, a wonderful boyfriend (who I met after starting this blog). While I still have no clue what I'm doing with my life (grad school, not grad school ahhhhh), but I do have choices. 
So here's to another great year! I hope you guys had as much fun reading this as I had writing this, and wish me the blog a happy birthday in the comment section. Or tell me what types of post you wish to see in the future. 

Stay Stylin'
Elle 

Comments

  1. Happy birthday to your blog!;) Do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow me and I'll follow your blog back ASAP!<3 http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best Sunglasses and Swimsuit Pairings

Fashion History Lesson: Chokers

My Top 24 Outfits