Liebster Award [Tag] Sarcasm in heels

Hey Lovelies! I was just nominated by Wandering Through Life for the Liebster Award!!! Basically it's a tag to for the starters that are starting out (like me!!) and to discover new blogs! I'm super happy to be nominated, thanks Christine! This seems kinda fun so I'm happy to do!
The rules are:

- Once nominated make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.

- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.

- Nominate 10 other bloggers that have 200 followers or less who you think are worthy of the award. 

- Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.

- Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and create ten questions for your nominees.

Okay so here we go!

What is your biggest goal in life?

To get a novel published and have it be a best seller 


What is your favorite day of the week and why?
I actually really like Thursday. It's a very unpretentious day of the week and very under appreciated. Everyone hates monday, Wednesday is hump day and everyone thanks God is friday. Thursday can't catch a break. Also I usually don't have class or work on Friday so Thursday is really my  Friday. 

Who is your favorite Harry Potter character? (this was my favorite question to answer, so I’m passing it on!)
Sirius Black. I loved Sirius since book three and I am still an emotional mess over when he died. He was such an interesting character that makes me what a prequel. 

Who is your favorite YouTuber?
I actually don't watch a lot of YouTube. I like John and Hank Green.

Where in the world would you most like to visit/live?
I would absolutely love to live in London. I feel such a pull to it.

What is a hidden talent of yours?
The face that I am completely talentless. :P

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning/for a night out?
30-45 minutes usually but I always over estimate how long it would take so I end up being MUCH earlier then I really mean to be.'
Why did you start a blog?
For years I've wanted to start a blog but never really had to the drive. Then one day, a couple months ago, my friend Kat were talking about blogs and websites and site and I told her how I always wanted to start a blog and she told me to start it, and now I'm here!

Who is your biggest inspiration?
Audrey Hepburn. She is the definition of class and elegance. And she was always so kind and warm, you can't help but try to be like her. 
Where do you see yourself/your blog going in the future?
I would like to see myself rich and famous and a successful author. For my blog? I don't know, I try not to hold it to any expectations. I'm just enjoying this right now. This is fun for me. I like having a legit excuse to write, and talk about what I love and maybe even help someone!

I nominate!:
Life As Kat
Heart Autumn
Roses and Ramblings
Roses & Rambling
The Printed Sea
Of Makeup and Travel
Leaves of Yves
(I know it's only 7 but they're really good blogs I promise!!)


My questions!
What is your favorite book?
What is your go-to outfit?
Who is your favorite Harry Potter character?
What is your favorite movie?
What colors show up more in your closet?
What got you into blogging?
Favorite thing you own?
What is your favorite season?
What is the last song you listened too?
If you could break into any celebrity's closet and take all of their closets, who would you pick?

Wow that was fun! Thanks again to Wandering Through Life for the nomination and I hope the people I tag enjoy doing this as well!

Stay Stylin'
Ellen


Comments

  1. I love this! Thanks for the nomination, working on mine now! X

    http://heart-autumn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination, Elle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tuesday is my Monday, as I am off work on Mondays, so I enjoy the actual Monday a lot.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog, just started following you!

    Laura
    http://thefoxtrails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best Sunglasses and Swimsuit Pairings

Fashion History Lesson: Chokers

My Top 24 Outfits