Packing For A Fall Trip

Hello Lovelies! Can you believe it's the end of October?! Autumn is going by so fast and honesty the only fall activity I've done so far is drink an endless amount of Pumpkin Spice coffee (I know, I'm super lame and low key a shut-in).  I spent most of my time at the paper doing Halloween stories and now I'm on Christmas stories! Well, I decided to give Fall one last shout out by putting together a sort of packing list for a fall trip.
Only I not doing a "typical" packing list, telling the basic of packing (honestly if need someone to tell you to pack panties you are beyond my help lol).  But I'm doing a fall aesthetic packing list, filled with items that really gives your road trip, or any trip that fall feel. Remember, it's only going to feel like fall in most places for a few more weeks, so indulge a little ;).

Fall Packing List 
-Knee-high boots 
-Mental travel mug (not ceramic because you will break it) 
-Dark plum lipstick (because fall)
-bottle of honeyed whiskey (especially if your dealing with family) 
-snuggly blanket scarf
-At least three sweaters (one must have a fox on it) 
-at least 4 books (2 classic, 1 new release, and your favorite book) 
-cozy socks (4 pairs)
-skinny jeans (mustard yellow, maroon, and black) 
-slouchy Bennie 
-tin of cocoa powder 
-headphones (with a boss playlist) 
-red checkered flannel 
-a-line skirt 
-camera (one of those cameras that pops off a Polaroid after) 
-three pairs of leggings (one fleece for warmer nights) 
-pumpkin spice scented hand cream 
-black moleskin journal 
-maroon nail polish 
-a tin of homemade oatmeal raisin cookies
-a list of the best places to pick up apple cider donuts 
-compass necklace 
-Maple syrup (because let's be honest, I'm secretly Buddy the Elf
-trench coat 

-your trusty leather jacket 


And to get you in that "autumn aesthetic" I've created a couple of fall travel moodboards. I've become OBSESSED with making moodboards lately and if you guys like them they might be a new feature. (Note: I do not own any of these images, just put them together). 



Okay loves, that's it for me! What gets you in the fall mood? Let me know in the comments! Also feedback is a wonderful thing :)
Stay Stylin'
Elle 

Comments

  1. I love your packing list (except for the leather jacket - I'm a vegetarian) and I also love the outfit featuring the pleated mini-skirt in the centre photo of the top mood-board! It's been so long since I packed to go anywhere I'd forgotten what packing is like - but I would have remembered the panties :D
    What get's me in a fall mood is having a fire in the fireplace and a mug of hot chocolate :)

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best Sunglasses and Swimsuit Pairings

Fashion History Lesson: Chokers

My Top 24 Outfits