A review of a semester according to outfits.

Hey Lovies! It's Elle here, your fashionably late fashion blogger. College life has been super stressful lately that I've kinda been neglecting this blog. Well, not completely neglectful, I have wearing a ton of cute clothes and giving other people fashion advice...just not published. Well, I'm changing that and going to try to start publishing more content at least once a week. Or Kat will shame forever.
Anyway, I thought I'd start my weekly post with something simple: A very long #ootd for the whole semester. Granted the semester isn't over yet but I thought this would be a good way to get the ball rolling (don't judge me)

Working Girl



I'm a tutor at my college writing center. I LOVE my job but sometimes my clients don't show up so it's the perfect time to take work selfies!!
Left and Center: I call this my french mime outfit. I always really enjoy simple black and white color combo so this outfit is a favorite of mine. The long sleeve shirt is actually a crop top paired with a high waisted skater skirt. Everything is from Forever 21 except for the shoes which are Issac Mizrahi. 
Right: Me in the natural habitat: the books. There is a bookshelf in the writing center full of old books (and there's a Emerson essay book that I really want ugggggggggg). Anyway next to black and white I really like dark reds, which is why these burgundy jeans from forever 21 are my favorite. I'm also wearing one of my favorite books on a t-shirt. I really love Slaughter house 5 by Kurt Vonnegut, so when I saw the shirt on Out Of Print clothing I HAD to get it. I think the red in the shirt matches the red in the pants which compliments the outfit well. Also, books. 

Kat and cat 
Hey look it's Life As Kat aka: Kat at a party at her house. I had stolen her housemates Ally's cat Sully because 1) It's a cat 2) I loves him. Nuh said. But look how adorable we are!

BOOKS!!!!










Okay's no secret that I LOVE books. Like a lot, like a heck of a lot. This semester I discovered this little bookstore on the edge of the town of New Canada. It's like third small houses combined thats FILLED with books (see pic on the left) They play jazz music and its warm and it's my new favorite place on Earth. I must have bought 30 books this semester at least. Most of them are not even pictured. Those blues books on the top of the self? That is an 8 volume collection that I got for 25 dollars. (poor Jay who had to deal with me as went back and forth with buying it until I actually did). Also Can we take a minute to look at my beauty typewriter named Frances. (Get it, Frances, because it's an underwood *laughs at own joke). The books on the bottom left are the books I got at the  the double decker Barns and Nobles in Burlington when Jay and I went. You can say I couldn't blog because I'll of my time as been booked (laughs at own joke)  Also Photo credit to Life As Kat for that sweet ass photo of me among the books. Check out her video of our trip to the bookstore on her vlog

Well that's what I've been up too. Check back here for more fun and excitement in fashion and life.

Stay Stylin,
Elle

Comments

  1. Your french outfit is so cute!! I especially like the hat. I've been struggling to balance university work and my blog recently too. Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post?:)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best Sunglasses and Swimsuit Pairings

Fashion History Lesson: Chokers

My Top 24 Outfits