Welcome to Heel Season! (also Welcome to my blog)

Hello world! I'm Ellen and welcome to Sarcasm in Heels! I'm here to take you on this wild and crazy ride where we talk about fashion, books, life, witchcraft and anything else my crazy mind thinks up, and all with a little bit of humor. Right now the topic is SHOES!! (cue the shoe song from youtube). But we're not just going to talk about any run of the mill shoes, we're going to talk about, you guessed it, high heels shoes.

Now, you're probably asking yourself, why the hell is this girl talking about high heel shoes? Well, I love them! For a short gal like me (5'3) they're kind of a heaven sent. I'm actually normal height, like a real person! You know, someone who can get things off the top self without needing to jump #shortgirlproblems. But that's not the only reason why I wear high heel shoes. I just like how they make me feel, not physically, because sometimes those babies hurt like hell, but they make me feel good on the inside. I feel so confident and powerful and so like strong independent women(finger snaps). If ya'll haven't tried strutting in high heels shoes I highly recommend it.

So what do I mean when I say it's heel weather? Well it's that magical season where you can wear high heel shoes without slipping on ice and dying or losing your toes when wearing open toes shoes. So basically this season stretches from late spring(when all the snow melts) to late fall(when all the snows comes back). Why am I so excited for heel season? Well I currently go to college in the part of New York State that's pretty much the tundra. I honesty refer to this place as New Canada (why I willing picked a college in the tundra?No clue, maybe I hate myself). ANYWAY so winter here starts in like October so I have been waiting for months for all the stupid snow to melt and it finally has! So, on my last trip home I brought some of my heels back! I couldn't take them all back because my mom would freak and my suite mates would kill me due to all the clicking. So I settled on three:


Look at my beautiful sole mates! (get it! sole-mates haha!)
I have my red heels for my fun outfits, my leopard print mary jane heels to spice things up and my
black heels for everyday wear!
So there you have it guys, my first blog post! Stay tuned for more fun adventures!
Love,
Ellen

Comments

  1. Hey, Ellen.
    I love your blog, it's so cute. :)
    If you would like you can check out my blog here -> http://0ariblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ari!
    Thank you so much! That really means a lot:)
    I love your blog too!
    Thanks for the support, stay styling'
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best Sunglasses and Swimsuit Pairings

Fashion History Lesson: Chokers

My Top 24 Outfits