Top Five Spring Outfits

Hello loves! It's currently pouring outside and it's supposed to be 70 tomorrow which means spring is finally here! I'm pretty excited because it's spring, then summer just around the corner, and that's really the only season I care about.
So I decided to kick off this last day of April with my top five spring outfits. I wanted to do this post months ago but hadn't stopped snowing until like now. So here we are!

Outfit One: Everything is Cherries on Top 


When I first saw this dress on Forever21 website I knew I HAD to have it. It's so fun, cute, a little, and a little kitschy, but hey, that's on brand for me! I love the new spring/summer trend of the keyhole self-tie top on dresses I'll probably buy more dresses like that. The dress is really comfy and soft. My only complaint is that it's a little long for my height (5'3), but I'm in love. I paired it with my beloved red pumps and a choker. I think what would make this outfit perfect would be some red, heart-shaped sunglasses which I'll probably buy soon lol. You can also sub out heels for red sandals of flats.


Outfit Two: Embroider Floral 



I would like to apologize in advance for how stupid my face looks in these photos, but I also think my face always looks this stupid, so maybe I should always be apologizing lol. Okay, so I'm not typically a floral gal, but I'm feeling it this season, especially embroidery on denim, which is owning my heart right now.  I'm a recovering "rhinestones-on-jeans" girl from highschool, so anything on jeans is for me. I saw this jeans at Target, fell in love but they didn't have my size so I had to order them online, but it was so worth it because I love them so much! The flowers on the jeans are fall colors so I can take them into fall with me, which is nice. I paired the jeans with a tank top, booties, and a jean/hoodie jackets. Spring so unpredictable you need a jacket and booties folks.

Outfit Three: "I Rock a Lot of Polka dots" 

Spring is just polka dots season loves, and don't ever let anyone tell you different. I have a lot of things that are black with white polka dots but these capris I got front Walmart take the cake. These are so cute and soft (really hard to get into though). I paired them with a turtleneck (early spring vibe) with my beloved polka dot flats with a black and white necklace. You can easily switch this out with a white or pink tank top with a black and white polka dot cardigan and different shoes and still look cute AF.

Outfit Four: Professional Pastel 

I don't know why I look so miserable in the second pic, I LOVE this outfit. It's probably my new favorite spring outfit. It's really sweet looking, but also something you can wear to work, which I like. I usually don't wear lace, because I hate taking care of lace (also see-threw) but this Victorian top is so cute I couldn't pass it up. The top is from Walmart, the skirt is from Forever 21, and the shoes came from my Stylish Suprise Modcloth bag from a year ago. I did not expect to love this outfit so much and I need to find places to wear it. It's so springy.

Outfit Five: Flower Power 



















Okay, I know this is an old photo, but if it ain't broke, don't fix it fam. This is probably one of my favorite outfits I own, it's so simple but really pretty and fun. I always get a ton of compliments on it. Also, I'm really loving the pink/navy color pattern, which on paper, doesn't sound like it would work, but it really does. I can't wait to break out this outfit again.

That's it for me loves. What is your favorite outfit you like wearing in spring? Let me know in the comments! Don't forget, today is April 30th, which means tomorrow...

Stay Stylin' 
Elle 

Comments

  1. It's finally feeling like Spring here on Long Island! You look fabulous rocking all five of the outfits in your Spring lookbook post. All five outfits look pretty. I love the cherry print dress you were wearing in Outfit one, but my favourite is Outfit five - I love that swingy floral skirt!
    Have a wonderful Spring!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best Sunglasses and Swimsuit Pairings

Fashion History Lesson: Chokers

My Top 24 Outfits