Holiday Outfits

Happy Holidays Lovelies! Can you believe that the Holiday Season is here? I can't, like real talk guys, I'm super far behind. I have a gift to buy, presents to wrap and none of my Christmas cards are out. Seriously the holidays always sneak up on me and I'm never ready. I'm just happy that I got the tree out. (I know the angel is lopsided, but let's be honest, that's how I feel, lol)
Okay, so pretending I have my life together, I have come up with some great outfit ideas for any occasion you might face. From Ugly Sweater Parties to Christmas morning. Here are some outfit ideas that will make the season a little bit brighter. 

Ugly Sweater 
 
Fun fact: I hate ugly sweater. I am not a fan in any way shape or form and have actually given my friend Dan shit for his ugly sweater (to be fair it was horrible). Then again I almost bought a Darth Vader ugly sweater but it is beside the point.  In any case, if you are asked to attend an ugly sweater party, or a silly family event, go all out. Crazy socks, festive mugs, and sweaters with a big ass
unicorn on it. Happy Holidays. 

Dashing Through the Snow 
With all the snow we got up here in Upstate New York it's easy to imagine walking in a winter wonderland and having a sleigh ride with your favorite pupper. 
Holiday Magic 
For the person who wants to cover themselves in Christmas. 

Office Holiday Party 
For when you're out at a holiday party, but don't want to go overboard with Christmas, this is a simple way to get into the festive spirit without going overboard. 

Christmas Morning 
And finally, the only acceptable time to wear a onesie is Christmas morning with an elf hat and mugs and mugs of coffee. 

Well, that's it for me lovelies. What are your plans for Christmas? Let me know in comments! Also, since Christmas will be on Monday this year, I'll be posting on Tuesday next week. 

Stay Stylin' 
Ellen 

Comments

  1. All of these outfit ideas look very attractive! I won't be going anywhere but I love the looks of these outfit pieces! I'm afraid I didn't get it together for Christmas this year - with the exception that I never got around to taking the little fake angel-ornamented Christmas tree down from last year, so that's up! I'm also kicking myself yet again not managing to put together a no-pants Mrs Claus outfit for selfies.
    That Unicorn Christmas sweater looks pretty, and the Holiday magic dress paired with the red hosiery is beautiful! The Office Holiday Party outfit is also very attractive - I love the look of that dress. The onesie is cute, and I like the elf hat and elf coffee mug :)
    I may get a brief visit from my ex-wife (we're still close) and talk to my sister (out West) on the phone... and maybe eat too much and maybe watch something on NetFlix or on a DVD.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Love! Hope you are having a lovely Christmas. I totally did not get myself together this year (or any other year) and currently in my bed with my dog watching White Christmas. Enjoy your holiday's love!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best Sunglasses and Swimsuit Pairings

Fashion History Lesson: Chokers

My Top 24 Outfits