Outfits Based on Fictional Characters

Hey lovelies! How is everyone doing on this chilly fall day? I'm pretty shocked by the attack that happened in Vegas last night and my heart goes out to the people there. Vegas is my family favorite vacation spot and I almost went to school out there. Actually, I'm currently writing about Vegas in my novel right now. So natural I'm very heartbroken and almost didn't blog today because I was pretty down.
     But to live in fear is to live by the rules and desires of terrorist, and I'm not into any of that.

    So onto blogging.

   Modcloth made my day but surprising me with their Stylish Suprise Sale :D Which is like the real-life Hunger Games as I try to get as many deals as I can before time runs out. I managed to get a bottom, an outwear and an accessory at legit the last minute because they sold out at checkout but when I went back they had like 4 more so I sagged on. All these I haven't tried before so I'm excited.

Also, I've been buying myself gifts lately before I'm trying to tell myself I'm worth it and I got a mini haul I wanna show you guys before I start my actual post.
The first thing is a custom made bracelet from Author Adornments that I'm sooo in love with

Seriously this is so pretty. It has one of my favorite lyric from the music "Hamilton" which "I am the one thing in life I can control. I am inimitable I am an original." It's so well made, actually fits my little wrist and it's just so pretty. Please check this girl out, she is so lovely. 

This lit gift got me thinking about books and my favorite characters, so I thought, "Why don't I make a post on outfits based on my favorite fictional characters. 
    So here we go, my top 5 female characters, and what I think they would wear. 

1. Hazel Grace Lancaster (The Fault In Our Stars)
Hazel Grace Lancaster is my favorite female of all time, probably I relate to her the most and see a lot of myself in her. Hazel is trying to make her life uncomplicated while having a serious illness(same) so I gave her a really simple out of jeans, simple white tee, jacket (Hazel is such a jacket gal) and her converse. Plus books because it's Hazel. 
2. Hermione Granger (Harry Potter) 


Fun Fact: I actually really didn't like Hermione when I first read Harry Potter I thought she was very annoying and had to be right all the time and had a closed mind to just about everything. Then as I got older and re-read the series...a lot(once a year) I realized that I didn't like Hermione at first because I was so much like her. She was a huge bookworm who studied a lot to make up for the fact that she's muggleborn, she fights for social justice and is very hard on herself. Like me. Also she pretty much saved the world like 40 times and Harry almost always got all the credit. Typical. I did a modern Hogwarts outfit and added the mug because Hermione is VERY BUSY
3. Jane Eyre(Jane Eyre) 

Jane Eyre is honestly the original Plain Jane when it comes to fashion. I mean Mr. Rodchester takes her on a shopping spread and she wants NOTHING. She actually one of the early feminist role model who left the man she loved for a little bit because she respected herself more than she loved him, which in 1800's that was crazy. Anyway, I gave her a very plain outfit with a turtleneck (because Jane is so modest), I always think of her with her hair up and I gave her the purple bag because she likes a touch of purple. 
4. Ester Greenwood(The Bell Jar)
Oh bae, orginal "artsy chick" how do I love you. She now the cliche manic pixie dreamgirl but I love her, because she's like me. I think Ester would totes wear all black because she's "deep" and the rose bag as a nod to the disastrous photo shoot. 
5. Nina Zinik (Six of Crows)
Nina is one of my new favs and she a freaking delight and love her and I would cut a fool for her. I think Nina would be a fashionista and have her own fashion blog if she was in real life and not in a fantasy story. She would wear red and black and be tough but sexy. And I had to add the waffle maker because, Nina. 

Okay, loves, thats all of now. I might do this again with different characters or male characters. IDK yet. Who are some of your favorite characters? Let me know in the comments. You can also follow me on Instagram at sacasm_in_heels and on Twitter at deathbydiamond
Stay Stylin' 
Elle 

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing this valuable information with us. I greatly appreciate it. I'm eagerly anticipating more details about affordable Nina Dress Shoes. Your insights are invaluable, so please continue sharing with us!
    Nina Dress Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best Sunglasses and Swimsuit Pairings

Fashion History Lesson: Chokers

My Top 24 Outfits