Easy Halloween Costumes To Do At The Last Second

Hey lovelies! Halloween is eight days from now, do you have your Halloween costume ready? Because I sure don't. Fun fact: I love Halloween, but I'm such a bad planner for it. I've been writing about Halloween for over a month at work so I'm a little Halloween out. I also didn't decorate this year or really do anything (I've been a little out it), and all my friends lived hundreds of miles away from me so I don't really have any plans. Buutttt If you're not a complete loser like me, you probably have some Halloween party plans, or maybe you have some last minute plans that you need to have a costume for ASAP. You don't have the time, money, or energy to head to the store and pay good money for some itchy costume you'll only wear once. So I've made it a mission today to look through my closet and put together a few fun costumes, McGuvier style that you can make a put on in no time. Who says that Halloween has to be hard?

Damien's "She Doesn't Even Go Here" from Mean Girls 
If you live on Planet Earth during the 2000's you have probably seen the cult classic Mean Girls. and if you haven't see Mean Girls, if you've been on the internet, at all, ever, you've probably seen the popular meme "She Doesn't Even Go Here!" that Damien (undercover) shouts during the school assembly that has become an iconic moment in cinema history.  Now you can recreate this moment at your own Halloween party with the easiest costume ever.
All you need is:
-A blue hoodie
-Black Sunglasses




That's it. Like I'm serious, that's all. Words easiest costume ever done. Plus you get bonus points for coming up with a witty pop culture costume. Double points for being comfy as heck, and a very good costume if you live in a cold area and have to outside. Trust me guys, this costume is so fetch.
Added points: To make your costume super recognizable take a piece of paper and write "She doesn't even go here" and tape it to the front of your hoodie. That way people know who you are without shouting it all night.

Morticia Addams (The Addams Family) 

Everyone might love Wednesday Addams(I know I sure do) but my favorite Addams family members has to be Morticia Addams. As the matriarch of the Addams Family, Morticia is strong, kind, sophisticated and a bad ass mom and wife. She kinda my role model in life TBH. They were will lots of Wednesday Addams on Halloween, so flip the script and pull a Morticia with this super easy costume.
All you need is:
-A long black dress
-red lipstick,
-Black heels

 Boom! That's it. Now you're ready to go waltz into the night. Maybe you'll take a midnight stroll through the cemetery, cut roses by moonlight. Who knows? You might even meet your Gomez.
Added points: If you have shorter or lighter hair, get a long black wig. You can also get a red plastic rose as a nod the Morticia love of gardening

Lumberjane 
Who says only men can cut wood. But your endless amount of flannel to good use this Halloween by becoming a LumberJane. It will keep you super warm on Halloween, super cute, and points for thinking outside the box.
 All you need is:
-Red Flannel Shirt
-Jeans
-Boots
-Blackhat


Added points: Carry around a roll of Brawny paper towel and say you're the Brawny guy. Give your costume a spookier twist but getting a plastic ax from the party store and say your an ax murderer.

Hogwarts Witch 
If you been reading this blog for awhile, you must know that I am a HUGGGGGGEEEE Potterhead, so of course, I'm going to have a Harry Potter themed costume. Now, I know Harry, Hermione and all of the core cast are very popular costumes, but kick your creativity up a notch by going as a Hogwarts background character.
All you need is:
-Scarf in your Hogwarts colors or Tie
-Black skirt
-Long black cardigan (this will be your robe)
-Tank top that matches your Hogwarts House (or white button down shirt)
-Witches hat.
This is my actually Halloween costume from a few Halloweens ago when I threw together this "Hufflepuff background character" costume last minute for a party. The hat I borrowed from my friend/housemate Cassie. It's a fun way to show your Harry Potter love as well as being original.
Added points: Get a magic wand to really seal the deal that this is a witches costume.

Audrey Hepburn 

It can be argued that I dress like Audrey Hepburn every day of the year, but Halloween is a day to kick my Audrey love up a notch, Breakfast at Tiffany style.
All you need is:
-Black "Audrey Style" dress
-Long string of peals
-Kitten heels
-Sunglasses


Added point: Get some long black gloves, a cigarette holder to really pull the look off.


To add a little more creativity to your costume
If you really good at makeup (which I am not) then put your makeup skills to the test to create more creativity to your costume at no extra cost. Make a LumberJane Zombie, or a Frankenstein Flapper Girl, or a Vampire Audrey Hepburn. Go on Youtube to find some great tutorial videos.

That's it loves, hope I help you come up with some great last second costume ideas. What are you going as for Halloween? Let me know in the comments or tweet me @deathbydiamond.

Happy Halloween and stay stylin'
Elle




Comments

  1. Eeek!!! Halloween is sneaking up on me too fast! No, I'm not even close to having a Halloween costume ready. I went out in full drag on every Halloween (and a number of New Year's Eve's and some non-occassions) throughout the 1980s, winning three costume prizes at straight people's bars. One of the prizes said simply: "Transvestite". I guess I wasn't as creative as you are. I only went out to bars on Halloween twice after I stopped drinking. Sadly my high-heeled vinyl boots from Tall Town were ruined when I packed them in a trunk with mothballs, and my Eve Gabor wig is shot as well. I've been too lazy to find a new wig and man-made high-heeled knee-high boots in size 12. I do have most of a French Maids outfit somewhere but am missing the head-piece (and the wig and footwear)

    Your Mean Girls outfit is a great idea. I love you as Morticia, and your Hufflepuff Hogwarts Witch looks great too. Do you know where to get a good magic wand? Seriously. My shrink wants one!
    All of your Halloween costume ideas are great - you look fabulous.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one its amazing dress. just make fun

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best Sunglasses and Swimsuit Pairings

Fashion History Lesson: Chokers

My Top 24 Outfits