Fashion Playlist

Hey Stunners! How's the start of your November going so far? I'm currently doing NaNoWriMo, which is the first time I'm "officially" doing it and let me tell you folk, it's intense. I'm currently I'm 9,043 words, and going! Lol, please send coffee and help.  (ugh my arms, yuck!)
Okay, remember how last week I was addicted to making mood boards? Well this week you have to indulge in my love of creating playlists (hey, you voted for this!). I made a fall travel playlist for my job at TravelPride and I had so much fun with I thought I would do one for here. Normally when I'm doing photo shoots for the blog I'm listening to music, to kinda pump me up and feeling good about the shoot. I also listen to certain music while getting ready or trying on outfits. I often fall very quickly into body shaming myself or feeling self-conscious about myself when getting ready, trying on clothes, or taking photos for the blog, so having fun, high energy music, really puts me in a better mood and mindset.

So, for your listing pleasure, I broke out my Spotify account and put together a playlist of my favorite fashion songs that you play when your shopping, getting ready for a night out, hot date, or job interview. Heck, this is just a good confidence list for your morning routine.  There's gonna be a lot of guilty pleasure stuff on here loves, so get ready!

Without further ado, here are the bops (don't worry, I have the link to the Spotify playlist at the end of the article.)

Shake it Off-Taylor Swift 
Okay, fair warning, there's going to be a LOOOTTTT of Taylor Swift (I told you, this is a guilty pleasure playlist) This is the first song I put on before doing photo shoots. Also Shake It Off is such a great dance/getting ready song that will get you "moviinng can't stop won't stop grooovvving. Hey, it's gonna be alright.
LaLa Land-Demi Lovato 
Demi Lovato has always been the Queen of Body Positivity, even when she was still a Disney star. LaLa Land is old school Demi at her finest, and the closest thing we've ever gotten to an F you song from Disney.
You Are What You Wear-American Psycho Musical 
Fun Fact: There's an American Psycho Musical, while the plot of the musical is a little off, the music is on point, especially this song. You're just going to have to trust me on.
Lady Marmalade- Christina Aguilera and Co. 
I feel I don't need to explain myself with this song.
What'd I Miss-Hamilton
I think I'd done pretty much EVERYTHING to the Hamilton soundtrack. Gotten dress, road tripped, nervous breakdown, everything. Hell, me and my friend Cassie played most of the Hamilton Soundtrack on the Junkbox at a bar in Potsdam once. But I think "What'd I Miss" is the best getting ready song, because it's just so upbeat.
Ready to Go (Get Me Out of My Mind)-Panic! At The Disco 
Because you're getting ready to go!
Knee Socks-Artic Monkeys
I'm in love with all of AM album, it's actually perfect. I think Knee Socks is my favorite outfit to get dressed too, because it's kinda sexy but also cool.
The Piano Knows Something I Don't Know-Panic! At The Disco
*Sorry to busy doing my own choreographed dance and song*
Genghis Khan-Mike Snow
Have you seen the music video to this? Bananas. This song is bangers though.
The Phoenix-Fall Out Boy
Put on your war paint! This song is the perfect amount of edge if you getting yourself psych for an interview or showing to your ex that you're doing just fine.
No You Girls-Franz Ferdinand 
Listen to this song and tell you don't want to catwalk to this.
Fashion!-Lady Gaga
This would not be a fashion playlist without Lady Gaga.
22 by Taylor Swift 
I don't know about yoooooouuuu but I'm feeling Twenty-twoooooooo.
Short Skirt/Long Jacket-Cake 
Number one this song has clothes in the title. Second, this song is so cool and chill, but still jamming.
The Way You Look Tonight-Frank Sinatra 
A classic. Perfect for date night. Because you're lovely, just the way you look, tonight.
Girls Just Want To Have Fun-Cyndi Lauper 
Anyone who doesn't belt this song out when they hear it doesn't have a soul and this is a fact. Perfect for a classic 1980's getting ready montage
Uptown Funk-Bruno Mars
Don't believe just watch.
Fancy-Scott Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox 
I actually don't like the original version of fancy, but I love this cover. Scott Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox is famous for taking popular songs and does cool, old fashion twist to it. This is a 1920's jazz take to Fancy and it's perfect.
Moves Like Jagger-Marron 5 
Show off your own moves like Jagger, even if just in your bathroom butting makeup on.
Faith-George Micheal 
I know not every body got a body like you ;)
Dancing Queen-ABBA 
Both the song you love to hate and the song you like to get drunk and sing with your friends.

And here's the Spotify playlist for you to jam out too while you're creating your own fashion style, or simply getting ready for the day.
https://open.spotify.com/user/sarcasm_in_heels/playlist/2ZoyL36u823WYpXydBrhS5?si=OTnESNxRS9W5cpNaZUUSwQ

This is just a starter playlist, if you have some songs you want to recommend for the playlist let me know in the comments and I'll put it in.

Stay Stylin'
Elle

Comments

  1. You look fabulous mid - NaNoWriMo!!! I love your facial expression, hair, and poised pen.. the coffee sounds tempting and the playlist looks excellent.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best Sunglasses and Swimsuit Pairings

Fashion History Lesson: Chokers

My Top 24 Outfits