Modcloth Stylish Surprise (March)

Hey Lovies! Hope everyone spring break is going well! (Spring break has become less fun now that I work at a college because I miss a week of pay. :/) But I'm actually kicking off my break with something awesome! ModCloth Stylish Surprise!

Yes, I am a sucker for ModCloth Russian Roulette-I mean Stylish Surprise. For the folks at home who haven't heard of Stylish Surprise,  It's something that the clothing site ModCloth does every few months where they offer their beautiful(and pricey) dress, apparel, shoes, jewelry and apartment items for super low prices. Dress are $20, Apparel is $15, Shoes and apartment items are $10 and Jewelry(a new category) for $5. The catch? You have no item what your getting. You pick the size and that's it. You could get something you love, or you can get something you hate. Russian Roulette man.

I've done the Stylish Suprise twice now(see old posts). The first time I only ordered a dress and it was good, it was actually my graduation dress. The second time I order a dress and the shoes, and they were okay but not something I love or wear a lot. So this time (lucky number 3) I ordered a dress and a piece of jewelry and waited by the mailbox with a lot of nerves.

The Results? The best ever.

The Dress 
( I know, I know my face looks horrible, Ignore me and look at the dress!) Holy Banana Pancakes is this not the most beautiful dress you've ever seen in your life?!?! I almost cried when I took it out it was so pretty! This is ModCloth original brand dress called "What's the Zeal1? Floral Dress in Flower Box(perfectly named) in Extra Small(I've gone down a dress size) This dress was originally $139.99 that I got for 20 bucks!!!!!! This would be worth every penny of the original price.  Its satin-y with a full lining, the red belt comes off so you can use the belt for anything. And the best part? It has          pockets!!! It's a fancy pocket pocket dress!!! It's my dress to have a fancy pocket dress and now I have it!!! I can die happy (or at least less bitter). Seriously, I need a fancy place/event to go to now to wear it(pffftt like I need an excuse to wear a fancy dress). Seriously, 11/10. My new favorite dress!






The Jewelry
 My thought process behind me buying the Jewelry surprise was the I love their jewelry but I didn't want to pay their prices so why not? Whats five dollars? Well, five dollars paid for the prettiest earrings. This is called "Under Lock and Tree" Earrings that are originally $24.99. They are from a company called Mata Traders which, originally to the ModCloth page " Feminist-minded Mata Traders fights poverty through the employment and empowerment for the craftswomen in India and Nepal who create their fair-trade, handmade products."
This is a HUGGGGGGEEEE win my book. The earring are actually super light weight, and most of my closet is black and white its a huge win. 

Final Thoughts
This was probably the best Stylish Surprise I've ever gotten. Everything was beautiful and I loved everything and I know I'll use it. Third time is the charm. So check Modcloth and subribe to their email list to find out their next stylish suprise, you might win big. 

Stay Stylin'
Elle

Comments

  1. Wow! Thank you SO much for this advice! I feel exactly the same about ModCloth, I love the style but not the price. So I've never kept up with them but I will now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey love!! Yeah it's a super great deal and you get something that super pretty but maybe not you'd pick out for yourself at first, which I think is super cool. Thanks for reading dear! Wishing you love and light!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your face looks very pretty, and your perfectly applied lipstick looks beautiful! I love the sheen and the floral print on the ModCloth "What's the Zeal" Floral Dress. It's a very pretty dress, and you look lovely wearing it.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best Sunglasses and Swimsuit Pairings

Fashion History Lesson: Chokers

My Top 24 Outfits