Back to school #ootd

Hey lovelies! Sorry I've been a little MLA, I've been super duper busy getting ready to go back to New Canada and TURNING 21!!! WHOOT FINALLY ADULT, SO OLD!!! Anyway....I'm also happy to say that I just started my senior year at college! It feels like every two years I'm graduating from something. I'm completely nervous about the dreaded real world coming closer and closer on my horizon, but I've chosen to look on the more positive things like my amazing new town house I'll living in this year with three awesome girls, and my wonderful PR internship that I have at school. But don't worry, I'm still fashionable as always! Take a look at my #ootd
 OMG WHY DID JUMPSUIT GO OUT OF STYLE IN THE 70'S?!?! They are legit the most perfect thing and I have no idea how I managed to live my life without them for so long. They are so comfy and so cute and its like a cute, adult oneie! Please jumpsuit, never leave the fashion world again you are a pleasure.
Other parts of my outfit include
 my favorite earrings (those big cross)
a long gold and black necklace that I got in Vegas
My new black suede heels that I bought on qvc (On it's third day of breaking in, owie!)
My juicy couture sunglasses that I love
My London calling school bag
You can also we my keys because I'm a loser who was holding her keys while getting her picture taken.
I put my hair back in a headband to really give it that 1970's vibe.

Okay well that's my life, tune in next time for...WAIT A MINTUE!!!
I have BIG news!! I asking all of you, my beautiful readers, to submit your amazing outfits to be featured on my blog! You can post your outfits in the comments or on instagram using the hashtag #sarcasminheels. Can't wait to see you all!
Stay Stylin'
Ellen

Comments

  1. Hope you have a great school year. I am also loving the jumpsuit; it's safe to say it is making a comeback. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best Sunglasses and Swimsuit Pairings

Fashion History Lesson: Chokers

My Top 24 Outfits